Question:
which country won the world cup(soccer)in the year 1982?
kayceequest4u
2006-04-10 12:00:45 UTC
which country won the world cup(soccer)in the year 1982?
Eight answers:
2006-04-10 12:05:12 UTC
Italy won 3-1 against Germany in 1982.
marco_demarco
2006-04-10 12:07:13 UTC
World Cup 1982 was won by Italy. The Brazilians were big time favorites and needed only a draw to advance but Italy led by Paolo Rossi's hat trick beat the Samba Kings 3-2 in the second phase. Paolo also scored 2 goals in the Semi-Finals to beat Poland 2-1. In the finals Italy faced Germany who had just beat France in a penalty kick shootout after the Germans were down 3-1 in overtime. The 1982 World Cup in my opinion was one of the best ones ever. Great Players, Great Games, Great Goals, Great Saves, and of course my favorite team "Azzurri" lifted the Trophy.

Official FIFA World Cup™ Awards

Winner - Italy

Second - Germany FR

Third - Poland

Fourth - France

adidas Golden Shoe winner - Paolo ROSSI (ITA) 6

adidas Golden Ball winner - Paolo ROSSI (ITA)

FIFA Fair play award - Brazil
gentdelbarcelona
2006-04-10 12:02:11 UTC
italy beat west germany in the final 3-1 with goals from 1-0 Rossi 57', Tardelli 69', 3-0 Altobelli 81', 3-1 Breitner 83' (25': Schumacher saved Cabrini penalty)
SKMMUFC
2006-04-10 12:02:04 UTC
Italy
yjahami
2006-04-10 12:13:51 UTC
Italy with the goalkeeper Captain Dina Zoff
betotamayo
2006-04-10 14:34:30 UTC
Forza Azzurri
hacienda