Question:
How many goals have Ronaldo in soccer world cup?
ivacru69
2006-04-08 10:19:13 UTC
How many goals have Ronaldo in soccer world cup?
Three answers:
l_pour_soi
2006-04-08 10:23:43 UTC
12 goals for Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima

Hey! No fair, Dance of Death changed his from 15 to 12 after I displayed my awesome football knowledge!
2006-04-08 17:22:09 UTC
12
Big B
2006-04-08 17:28:58 UTC
He has the same amount that he will have after the world cup is over. That dude is washed up as far as I can tell from watching Real Madrid matches. Maybe he'll acutually make an effort to win a ball out of the air in the world cup though and actually play well. I hope so to help Ronaldinho lead them to the cup