Question:
What is your prediction for the US National Team's final roster? Is Spector going to make it or not?
danphair
2006-04-10 06:10:49 UTC
What is your prediction for the US National Team's final roster? Is Spector going to make it or not?
Two answers:
karlvern
2006-04-10 06:22:16 UTC
I think Spector has a decent shot at getting on the roster although Cory Gibbs' recent performance against Germany may seal his fate. Plus, he hasn't been playing a ton for his club, and that never bodes well around selection time.
real_keeper
2006-04-10 07:20:00 UTC
Done well for Charlton, but hasn't played enough games for Bruce Arena. Shame, but I don't think he goes.