Question:
Which qualifying group is a group of "death" in World Cup 2006?
Khan
2006-04-10 05:52:51 UTC
Which qualifying group is a group of "death" in World Cup 2006?
Six answers:
Baby Bofo
2006-04-16 12:50:03 UTC
The Death Group is group C)

Argentina

Ivory Coast

Serbia and Montenegro

Netherlands

no doubt, well group E looks pretty tough too...

Italy

Ghana

USA

Czech Republic
Caleb_liu
2006-04-10 13:02:59 UTC
I think Group C with Germany, Ivory Coast, Netherlands and Serbia and Montenegro looks to be a tough group.

Group A and Group E also look to be difficult groups.
futbol42002
2006-04-10 19:48:54 UTC
E. They have 3 top 10 teams
2006-04-10 12:56:17 UTC
B)

England

Paraguay

Trinidad and Tobago

Sweden

So I think, but A and C ... also could be well qualified as "Death" groups"
pauloacts
2006-04-10 13:10:11 UTC
group e- the u.s. italy and chek rep. are power houses and all deserve to be in the knock out stage. unfortunatley one of them will not in this group of death. i predict italy going down creating one of the biggest upsets of the tournament. cheks and u.s go on.
PogueMahone
2006-04-17 12:47:28 UTC
im going with group(e)

Sorry to you States fans they will not be moving on.

I do know however that Germany sure got it easy...