Question:
How many teams are favored to win the 2006 FIFA World Cup? Who are the contenders for the best player?
rick
2006-04-10 01:19:00 UTC
Who are the Charitable Institutions who will get support from 2006 FIFA World Cup to help a succesfull event and make this World a better and safer place to live to all walks of life?
Two answers:
Caleb_liu
2006-04-10 22:49:43 UTC
I think that the main contenders for the title are Brazil, Germany and Argentina.

Players are favoured to contend for the best player award include Ronaldinho (Brazil), Ballack (Germany), Rooney (England), Riquelme (Argentina) among others.
Harry Hayfield
2006-04-10 05:57:46 UTC
I would say that it's likely to be a two horse race between Brazil (who have won it more times than anyone else) and ther Germans (the host nation)