Question:
Who will win the world cup this summer? I've got my money on England...?
jgagnon55
2006-04-08 07:47:50 UTC
Who will win the world cup this summer? I've got my money on England...?
Fourteen answers:
2006-04-08 07:52:40 UTC
As usual Brazil will humiliate every other loser out there... including England...
LMFAO
2006-04-08 07:58:44 UTC
dude!!!!!!!1 u have to be kidding me! there is no chance that England will get close to the finals this summer!

its either Brazil or Germany that are going to win! why? alight, Brazil has all the good players in the world, they have the best all over the place, its soo hard to even score against this team, they will definitely kick butt! and they are kicking butt already in all the friendly matches they are playing they can easily win this one in a heart beat!

Germany re also great and ******* amazing! not only that, but they are also playing home! i mean wow, china 4 years ago played home and got to the final four thing (they suck so bad that this year they couldn't even get close to the world cup) see what i mean, that home helps real bad, and Germany are more than capable of hitting home runs this year.. they are going to make the finals against Brazil and they might win u never know... heck Germany made the finals in the last cup 4 years ago!

so dude... pull Ur money out and place it on Brazil or Germany, Ur call (id go with Brazil, they r the best out there) but don't foolish enough and put it on England!
2006-04-08 07:50:48 UTC
Brazil
djlalls_22
2006-04-08 07:51:31 UTC
I'd love to say England as well, but it hard to see anyone beating Brazil again. They just seem to get better and better and are loaded. Ronaldinho needs to be shut down to stop them and that is a tough task. I don't think they are a lock they may choke but if i had to bet it'd be on them.
Bengal Striker
2006-04-08 08:00:38 UTC
France. with Zidane, Henry, Trezeguet, Pires, Viera, Cisse, Makelele, Thuram, they will definitely win Inshallah.
El diablo negro
2006-04-08 07:56:00 UTC
Brazil, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano, Ronaldo, ROBINHO too strong for the rest of the world
i_am_t_o
2006-04-08 09:06:04 UTC
Im gonna give the nod to the home team of Germany, now that Arsenal's Lehman will be in goal.
2006-04-08 07:52:41 UTC
Mexico.
tundo2k7
2006-04-08 08:04:23 UTC
brail is going to win the cup. england noting for them so brail is going toh win.
vagos
2006-04-08 07:55:29 UTC
Holland, they've got the best jerseys
severvs
2006-04-08 07:50:45 UTC
brazil will win in final with italy ... after penalties...
ms.pick
2006-04-15 07:49:00 UTC
whos team is better i guess ha ha ha aha ha aa aha aa
Dave B
2006-04-08 07:51:23 UTC
brazil

england - dark horse