Question:
Do you think that players should be forbidden to have sex during the game on FIFA 2006?
Toni P
2006-04-07 08:21:51 UTC
Check these out:
http://www.world-cup-info.com/images/soccer_girls/holly_mcguire_3.jpg
http://www.world-cup-info.com/images/soccer_girls/2003-1-englandbabes.jpg
http://www.world-cup-info.com/desktop_themes/wallpapers/soccer_girls/1024x768_a_w.jpg
http://www.world-cup-info.com/images/soccer_girls/italia01.jpg
http://www.world-cup-info.com/desktop_themes/wallpapers/soccer_girls/1024x768_b_w.jpg
Twenty answers:
highroller
2006-04-07 08:28:45 UTC
Wait...I never understood this concept. I guess if I'm busy enough, I won't think about it. Wait, I go to bed thinking about it and wake up thinking about it. Is there a psychological difference between not having that and self....satisfaction during a month's time? I doubt it. Isn't getting it one of the best stress relievers? Plus, if Posh wants some....is Becks going to deny her? I WOULDN'T!!!!!
schvanky
2006-04-17 18:36:42 UTC
I believe a study on just this topic was done several years ago. The question was... if a man abtains from sex the night before a big game, will he perform better on the pitch. The answer based on those that did versus those that didn't with a very complicated statistical design demonstrated that abstaining made difference in the performance of the players.
skad2thebone
2006-04-07 15:27:43 UTC
DURING the game? Hmmm... interesting concept. But I bet it would make the sport MUCH more popular in the U.S. than it is now.

"There's a pass to Beckham... he dribbles to the left side, works his way around the defender... he's got a wide open path to the goal and ... wait, his wife charged onto the field! She running on to the pitch ... and now David is dropping his shorts... look at them go at it! What a show show of athleticism by Becks!...
kabeer
2006-04-18 09:14:29 UTC
Sex is part of human life... Sex is a good tension reliever... Sex is a good way to relax ones body... when you are under immense pressure as you will be for crucial match... sex surely will do wonders for you... Imagine what will happen when you are under immense pressure and is in a mood to have sex.... the pressure will become double if you are not able have sex..!!

SEX is a need!
kunex202
2006-04-07 15:27:12 UTC
Yes they should be, so that they can be more focus in their training and in the purpose of them being in the world cup tournament
aramofkcam
2006-04-16 11:00:48 UTC
Course they should be forbidden - people switch on to see the players playing football not showing their ball tricks
prdkls
2006-04-18 17:27:32 UTC
Yes to relax
Trav14
2006-04-07 15:25:58 UTC
Of course not. I don't get it. They have sex in the game? What does that have to do with those hot chick pictures you gave links to? fantastic.
John
2006-04-17 02:02:16 UTC
Sex during the game? What, they have a quickie during half-time? This question is ridiculous.
elvisco2010
2006-04-18 08:20:30 UTC
I think players should avoid sex before match it reduce stability.And reduce weight.
koprite
2006-04-07 15:34:43 UTC
sex could become a distraction. Let them abstain, its only for a short period, I dont tink they are such maniacs that they have sex every day.
canadadoux
2006-04-17 08:16:35 UTC
Brazil soccer team is the BEST
holly
2006-04-07 15:29:52 UTC
No they shouldnt be forbidden, What a load of nonsense.
toing
2006-04-07 15:37:33 UTC
yes
iranian eagle
2006-04-07 15:27:15 UTC
yes to save their energy
gan392003
2006-04-16 13:08:14 UTC
So what? Who Cares?
purple_adinutza
2006-04-18 10:55:24 UTC
it will be hard for hem to manage if they don,t have sex!!

let them have so they could me relaxed!
unladylikeprincess
2006-04-07 15:22:29 UTC
yes im sure it makes them more aggressive
jayz
2006-04-18 10:19:17 UTC
yes,mines will to
2006-04-07 15:22:37 UTC