Question:
Which country is 2006 football world champion??
paper_ricebowi2003
2006-04-07 13:53:18 UTC
Which country is 2006 football world champion??
Seven answers:
Maids Moreton
2006-04-14 10:01:06 UTC
With Rooney - the best player in the World - supporting Owen - hugely experienced, world-class striker - England have the best strikers in the tournament.

England also have a great midfield, with players like Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard, Joe Cole, Downing, and King to choose from.

In defence, there surely cannot be a better choice of centre-backs than Ferdinand, Terry, Campbell and Carragher.

At full back, England have the brilliant Ashley Cole, hugely experienced Gary Neville and the superb Luke Young.

And, in goal, Paul Robinson is proviing to be amongst the top goalkeepers in the world.

Add to this list names like Darren Bent, Wayne Bridge, Peter Crouch and Bryan Hughes, and you can see why England's supporters are expecting their team to win.

Come on, England!
fly86
2006-04-07 15:07:18 UTC
Brazil. These guys just play on another level. Keep your eyes on the Dutch. This team is dangerous.
deroberts
2016-12-18 18:47:15 UTC
EENNNGGLAANNDD....nicely the excuses straightforward n ull get it as quickly as u examine d lineup - OWEN ROONEY GERRAD LAMPARD BECKHAM COLE TERRY CAMPBELL FERDINAND NEVILLE ROBINSON brazil on the different hand doz not hav such an all around group...the strike stress is amazin however the protection ...naah
fraygus
2006-04-07 14:09:11 UTC
Of course I'm rooting for the USA, but I think host Germany will be tough to beat.

Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaallllllllll!!!!!

Just practicing :)
Bengal Striker
2006-04-07 13:58:10 UTC
I will go with France. But England has a good chance also.
Big T
2006-04-14 13:37:34 UTC
France is great but Brazil will win
heroedleyenda667
2006-04-14 13:19:37 UTC
Even though they haven't looked impressive for quite sometime you have to go with the home team, Germany takes it all...