Question:
How do I watch the world cup while in Europe?
Eliud
2006-03-24 21:49:39 UTC
If I am traveling through Europe, especially in France, during the World Cup, will I be able to watch every game on TV? Is it free? Will I have to go to a bar or will I be able to watch from a Hotel?
I wonder this because in the U.S. all 64 games are aired free, while in other cuntries, like Mexico, some are free and some are pay-per-view.
One answer:
stonemusicpromo
2006-03-25 04:18:12 UTC
It's guaranteed to be on most channels especially sky sports