Question:
who's going to win the Soccer World Cup 2006?
Ivan
2006-04-04 11:29:17 UTC
Argentina? Brasil?? Germany?
Eighteen answers:
2006-04-04 14:22:46 UTC
my pick will be ARGENTINA, BUT ALL IS POSSIBLE. Brazil, England are strong teams, but is time for the cup to return to south America.....:) OH SORRY IT IS IN SOUTH AMERICA HAHAHAHA JUST LITTLE HUMOR..
snelj5
2006-04-04 20:34:04 UTC
Realistically, Brazil has the best talent to take the cup. Germany of course, has the home field advantage but their internal struggles are too distracting and they will go down fighting. Holland and Italy also have amazing talent and if they are "allowed" to play their game, look for either of them in the final.

I'd like to see one of the African teams make it to the last quarter finals, and even the US. Determination, speed and a little bit of luck for those teams will go a long way.

Going back to being realistic, I have to believe Brazil will take it home again.
wazup1971
2006-04-04 22:41:35 UTC
Brasil or Germany.
canada2006
2006-04-04 20:52:26 UTC
Brasil.
mitchattitude
2006-04-04 19:19:16 UTC
I think that Brazil would be a safe bet to win as Rhonaldinio is soooooo good. Though i wouldnt take a bet against France winning it again. I would like to see the U.S. and Australia do well. I am from Scotland and for the first time wouldnt mind seeing England do well though i dont want them to win it as i would never hear the end of it from my English friends!
calcio10
2006-04-04 20:39:05 UTC
Italy (Totti, Del Piero, Toni, Cameronesi, Cannavaro, Nesta, Gattuso, Gilardino, Oddo, etc.)
The Fallen Angel
2006-04-04 20:51:21 UTC
Brazil
Master_Puppets
2006-04-04 18:32:17 UTC
Italy
uzbek
2006-04-04 18:47:51 UTC
Brasil, they have the best team right now since Pele' times.
ole
2006-04-04 20:13:55 UTC
Ivory Coast
Kasra
2006-04-04 19:31:15 UTC
Iran Or Brazil
Amiraan
2006-04-04 19:30:18 UTC
Iran
stbhoy
2006-04-04 19:15:20 UTC
Iran
FMTL
2006-04-04 18:51:16 UTC
Chile, Of course
havanadig
2006-04-04 18:34:01 UTC
you missed out england was that intentional or oviously an oversight on your part
2006-04-05 19:16:40 UTC
Brasil. :)
mariecaroline43215
2006-04-04 19:15:40 UTC
brazil
2006-04-04 22:17:42 UTC
Holland could win they have players that are young and good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!