Question:
why Brasil are always winning the world cup although we no that there are some other better team than them?
sarangan_d4
2006-04-09 06:15:36 UTC
for example we know that England is one of the best team in the world, but why cant they win and brasil is winning always? are Brasil giving out money to win the cup?
Nine answers:
2006-04-09 06:20:25 UTC
they dont win always... they have won just 5 times.. yes they are the most winner but it doesnt mean that they win always...
brikel44
2006-04-09 13:19:05 UTC
Think back to France-98... the talent of other countries is there, and Brazil has had trouble in qualifying matches for this year's cup--I would look for Brasil to fall out in the semifinals this year---but remember, Brazil has a rich history of soccer and it is the national sport--so many young children play and are taught the game that the national team has millions of great players to choose from.
farsiabrando
2006-04-09 13:38:28 UTC
football in brasil is every thing.football is like

flesh & blood for people of brasil.

the team play so beautiful

more than 80 percent of football fans in world enjoy watching their play
Eric
2006-04-09 13:23:11 UTC
holland have a good team...but their players are not playin as a team...in this world cup the brazilian team has the best chc in wining..england doesnt haf a good coach so they most probably wud loose...france isnt performing well even wit players like henry in their team...
hec
2006-04-09 13:19:08 UTC
Because for Brazil (sorry for the American spelling) football is more than just a game.
Krazy MVP
2006-04-16 13:19:00 UTC
BECAUSE BRAZIL HAS THE FOLLOWING BEST PLAYERS OUT IN THE WORLD:

RONALDO, KAKA, RONALDHINO, ZEROBERTO, AND CAFU, ALSO ROBINHO. ALSO THAT WERE SOCCER IS ONE OF THE BEST, IMPORTANT THINGS. THEN THAT IS THE PLACE PELE WAS BORN
Blah
2006-04-16 13:20:14 UTC
Because for them playing soccer is more than a game It's FUN!!!!!
moii_aaa78
2006-04-09 13:22:51 UTC
Simply because the luck is beside them !
gan392003
2006-04-16 13:15:58 UTC
England the best? Are you sure?