Question:
Who has the best chances of winning the World Cup this year and Why?
thetreasuretroll
2006-04-13 11:16:53 UTC
Who has the best chances of winning the World Cup this year and Why?
Ten answers:
BrazilChic
2006-04-13 11:32:03 UTC
Brazil has the strongest chance of winning primarily because Ronaldinho and Kaka are in the form of their lives right now. Germany's Michael Ballack cannot carry the team on his shoulders, and with the defense they got, I seriously doubt they will make it past the quarter finals. Some may say that England has a chance, but until they show me that they won't choke under pressure (as they did at Euro 04, World Cup 02, etc) I won't give them much credit.
grzes85
2006-04-13 11:55:32 UTC
Brazil like every year will stand in the way of many teams and players dreams. Holland is going to be the team everyone forgot about and will def. surprise there opponents in WC06. Spain would do well but for some reason they always manage to mess up. Argentina the big favorite from WC02 might do some damage now that there not under the same pressure. But whoever wins I hope its a European team and even better a Eastern European Team! But that's just hope!
sandywhistleflip
2006-04-13 12:58:25 UTC
The 2 teams that are in the final will have the best chance of winning the world cup - Reason being they are in th final

ME THINKS
lodar011
2006-04-13 11:22:52 UTC
Germany, of course, for many reasons. First (and most obviously), it's taking place in their homeland. Secondly, they have a new coach who has a more attacking strategy than their last coach. Finally, Micahel Ballack is quite possibly the best player in the world currently. If the Czech Republic play anything like they did in Euro 2004 they also have a very good chance of winning. Finally, never count out Brazil.
?
2016-12-18 20:19:34 UTC
on no account in one million years! 'especially good' communities do not win the worldwide cup, they make up the numbers. the suitable in the worldwide wins the worldwide cup. that's not the worldwide series, that marvelous euphamistically named opposition it is barely held in united states of america for individuals (how can that be a worldwide series?). united states of america would not have the suitable gamers in the worldwide. you have a mediocre goalkeeper in Tim Howard and that's it. once you could boast the likes of Kaka, Messi, Ronaldo and Rooney in one group then you definately can say you have the suitable in the worldwide! that's actually seen you're very, very new to the interest of soccer yet shop attempting and proceed to grow. on the 2d you're sub-England usual and that may not something to get excited approximately, in fact that's something to be thoroughly ashamed of. So not greater ridiculous communicate of winning the worldwide cup. And no, no-one desires to 'be right here'. Being in united states of america shortens your existence drastically by over-eating and getting shot.
Matt
2006-04-13 12:00:28 UTC
POLAND

Its pretty much a home game for them, they will have thousands of supporters there.

Second, they are underestimated, but have quality goalkeepers and players from EPL and Bundesliga.

The coach is unforgiving and will not let player's moods or other distractions hijeack the game like last time.

(Yeah, wish full thinking, but I'm loyal.) :)
ayuk_samson
2006-04-13 11:38:12 UTC
Germanany
elgil
2006-04-13 11:25:11 UTC
The team that is leading the game with one second to go, including extra time.
starglitter
2006-04-13 11:31:45 UTC
the team who wants it the most will win!!
phoenix____
2006-04-13 11:21:24 UTC
Brazil cuz they are strong!!