Question:
Have you heard of HAGI, Romania's best ever football player ?
marianad13
2006-04-11 02:51:11 UTC
Have you heard of HAGI, Romania's best ever football player ?
Thirteen answers:
jonathan_onetwo
2006-04-11 02:58:18 UTC
"The Maradona of the Carpathians" Oh yes, Gheorghe Hagi was a quality footballer - had a left footed free kick that was leathal!

I always remember the goal he scored in the '94 world cup against Columbia where he lobbed the 'keeper from about 35 yards. He was named as one of the 125 best living footballers by Pele and appears in the Fifa 100.
Liquid
2006-04-11 02:59:27 UTC
George Hagi, born in 5th Feb 1965..

played for european clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Brscia, Galatasaray
crazyitaliano81
2006-04-11 02:59:45 UTC
Oh yea who has not heard of a great Romanian soccer player like HAGI , great soccer player he used to play for Barcelona , i dont know what happend to him i have not heard of him for a long time , really a great player he was .
crunch2175
2006-04-11 11:25:47 UTC
Hagi was a great and fun player to watch.
?
2006-04-12 10:22:22 UTC
Yes i would agree Hagi was the best romanian soccer player ever.
The Fallen Angel
2006-04-11 02:54:13 UTC
1990
?
2006-04-11 02:52:08 UTC
1982
2016-03-14 01:57:34 UTC
Bobby Moore
ivacru69
2006-04-11 10:45:02 UTC
Of course. He is called "The Maraadona of Carpatos" or " The Pele White". Excellente player. He played for Real Madrid and Barcelona of Spain
theref1969
2006-04-11 02:56:45 UTC
yes played in 82 90 and 94 world cup finals brilliant wide and midfield player in his day
bspiridon
2006-04-13 01:51:34 UTC
Yes, off course
elgil
2006-04-11 09:11:13 UTC
I not only heard of him, I saw him play. What a player!!!!!!
chemist
2006-04-11 02:56:23 UTC
can i have you email